This is an annual subscription HR support service. Africa Management Solutions Ltd. (AMSOL) has a diversified team of competent and experienced professionals who provide a hassle-free solution to complex, time consuming and sometimes-political issues.
Today's emerging Human Resource challenges are more complex than ever and HR technical assistance provides your organization with practical, non-legal advice for your day to day HR issues. The service is quick and easy to access with solutions that keep you informed,minimize your risks, and control costs in the areas of employee management.
Typical Human Resource Topics include:
- Human Resource Best Practices
- Interviewing Do's and Dont's
- Workplace Policies and Procedures
- Recordkeeping Requirements
- Labour Laws compliancy
Africa Management Solutions Ltd. offers technical assistance for the purpose of assisting your organization make informed decisions and obtain best practice recommendations regarding day-to-day human resource issues. This annual subscription provides convenient phone or email access with a guaranteed response time of 24 hours or less during regular business hours.
- They are the face and voice of the Business Centre
- They must have a strong passion for investments and a natural curiosity for investors
- They must be driven towards the client's success
- They must have strong interpersonal skills
- They must have a strong focus for worldclass customer service and building customer relationships
- They must be very dynamic individuals with a creative and operational side to them
- They should be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- They must have a strong commitment to the Company Vision
- They must be good Team players
- They must have a penchant for administrative detail
- They must have a strong work ethic
- They must have a good scope of general knowledge – must be current on business trends, opportunities
- They must be eloquent speakers
- They must be extremely confident and expressive
- They must have a strong focus in creating new business relationships through networking
- They must be forward thinkers and proactive planners
- They will be responsible for the overall financial performance of the Business
- They will drive the team towards closing new business opportunities
- They will keep a close watch on:- Market trends, government regulations, must keep current on business trends in various sectors, look out for new business opportunities
- They must ensure there's continuous business growth, increased investor engagement and closing of business deals
- They will create a seamless process flow that will ensure Investors get top notch service from start to finish
This person will:
- They will be the interface between the Investor and the Business Centre
- Provided a thorough end to end orientation to new Investors
- Develop a good understanding of the Investor's business
- Usher guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Help clients with basic technology set up of their office equipment e.g. laptop etc
- Schedule client meetings with Government Officials, Government Agencies
- Anticipate client needs and respond proactively and promptly
The Business Center Manager is responsible for the overall performance of the location as follows:
- Setting proactive strategies to meet company targets and objectives
- Managing a Customer Relationship Management database with both existing and prospective client details
- Pursuing opportunities for new Investor business, actively seeking referrals on potential investors and proper management of existing investors.
- Managing comprehensive reports on Investor business, revenue e.t.c
- Identifying platforms where the Business Centre can market its products/services in a strategic, cost competitive and effective manner.
Competencies / Experience of the Manager
- Must have a hunger for strong business growth
- Must have Sales & Marketing experience of not less than 3yrs
- Must be a Degree holder in a Sales & Marketing related field e.g. Entrepreneurship / Sales/ Marketing
- Professional Communication Skills with an excellent command of the English language
- Excellent writing skills
- Proven success in a business to business sales environment
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to prioritize, multi-task and work effectively in a busy and high demanding environment
The prospective candidate must be a mentally mature person, with no family ties as this position will be in Rwanda.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.