In this Customer Service Skills Training course, participants learn the essential skills necessary to deliver excellent customer service through real world exercises and group activities. The course teaches service representatives critical skills in the areas of professionalism, communication, managing the call, managing the customer, managing job stress and many more skills. The course ensures that staff can transfer these skills to the job and thereby provides a significant return on the training investment for the organization.
Course duration: 2 Days
Date: Oct 25th& 26th, 2018
Venue: Eka Hotel – Mombasa Road
Customer Service Representatives or Service Advisors, Front Office Staff, Sales and Marketing staff, Purchasing Employees, Technicians and all staff members that are in client-facing roles.
- Recognize barriers to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
- Adapt to specific customer behavior styles.
- Demonstrate how to measure customer-satisfaction levels and take corrective action if needed.
- Learn emotional intelligence for handling client of varying temperaments
- Develop a personal action plan to improve customer-service skills.
Our Professional Fee: Ksh.8, 000 per day per participant plus 16% V.A.T. We shall give 10% discount for any organization that registers more than 3 participants.
Charges Cover: Comprehensive feedback report, facilitation and training materials i.e. handouts, flip chart papers, stationary, folders and certificate of participation, venue cost, meals, equipment i.e. TV /Video, LCD projector, transport/accommodation (where applicable) for facilitator.
- Ministry of Labour Social Security and Services|NITA (National Industrial Training Authority)
Contact: Lucy Njogu
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0722164650