The program will focus on helping the participants to learn, practice and apply good report writing techniques that communicates effectively.
Course duration: 2 Days
Date: Sep 26th& 27th, 2018
Venue: Eka Hotel – Mombasa Road
All staff members who are regularly required to submit written reports.
- Helps you become an effective commercial or business report writer
- Teach you to adopt logical thought process
- Gain knowledge on when, why how to use various report formats
- Learn tips on how to make clear, hierarchical and logical reports that communicate intended message
- Gain insight of known report writing techniques
- Become proper report writing skills
- Sharing experiences
- Group work
- BASDELL Business Writing Model
Our Professional Fee: Ksh.8, 000 per day per participant plus 16% V.A.T. We shall give 10% discount for any organization that registers more than 3 participants.
Charges Cover: Comprehensive feedback report, facilitation and training materials i.e. handouts, flip chart papers, stationary, folders and certificate of participation, venue cost, meals, equipment i.e. TV /Video, LCD projector, transport/accommodation (where applicable) for facilitator.
- Ministry of Labour Social Security and Services|NITA (National Industrial Training Authority)
Contact: Lucy Njogu
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0722164650