AMSOL is a HR firm, which deals in a variety of services among them recruitment. Our clients seek to recruit Architects at all levels of experience (i.e. Entry level, Middle level, and Managerial level).
Some of the key responsibilities of an architect include;
- Meet with clients to determine objectives and requirements for structures
- Give preliminary estimates on cost and construction time
- Prepare structure specifications
- Direct workers who prepare drawings and documents
- Prepare scaled drawings, either with computer software or by hand
- Prepare contract documents for building contractors
- Manage construction contracts
- Visit worksites to ensure that construction adheres to architectural plans
- Seek new work by marketing and giving presentations
- Minimum education level of a bachelors degree
- Work experience in actualizing projects is an added advantage
- Knowledge of CAD, 3D max
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Good communication skills
Interested candidates should send their application, including an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating clearly on the subject line the words Architects@AMSOL.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.