Our client is involved in the development, marketing and distribution of innovative, high-quality chemical solutions for today’s dynamic agroscience and health & nutrition science marketplace. With a focus on high-growth countries and niche markets, they manage a portfolio of more than 200 active ingredients and 7,000 product registrations. The company operates in more than 60 countries worldwide.
The Business Analyst role’s main purpose is to identify problems and formulate solutions from data collection, analysis and report writing. Based in Nairobi and reporting to the Finance Manager, Eastern Africa, the person will be responsible for the following:
- Budget formulation and submission
- P&L, Cash flows and Balance sheet forecasts (12 months)
- Inventory projections, management, physical count and reconciliations
- Variance analysis on all financial data
- Formulation of policies & Procedures
- Payroll processing & Head count
- Forex gain (loss) analysis and explanations
- HR functions as assigned
- Due Diligence & other Head office projects
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance from a recognized University
- 5 years’ experience as a business analyst in a medium/Large organization
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA-K)
- Certificate in Advanced Excel and MS Office
- ERP Systems knowledge – experience in SAGE Evolution will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants to submit their application including an updated CV, indicating their current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by latest Friday 27th July 2018. Ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.