Are you passionate about creative design? Are you a result driven aggressive marketer who is also excellent in client relationship management? We are looking for you!
Our client is a design agency based in Nairobi. For the last 10 years they have been delivering creative solutions in the areas of creative design, print and branding that help brands grow and communicate more effectively. They desire to recruit a result oriented Business Development/Account Executive who will serve as the primary business contact for their clients and will be responsible for client satisfaction. The Executive is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to their accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, s/he will build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
S/he will be tasked with the following:
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Maintain client relationships by:
- Expanding and maintaining the relationships with current clients
- Establish lasting relationships with new accounts
- Be aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Account Director/Creative
- Liaise with, and act as the link between, the client and design agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows
- Manage aggressive pitching on contracts to try to win new business for the agency
- Present the quote and creative work to clients for approval or
- Approve invoices from Admin, and is responsible for payment
- Write client reports: Reports to the Account Director/Creative Director, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly
- Any other additional responsibilities that may
Education and Knowledge
- Hold a university degree
- Holder of a valid driving license (optional)
- Prior working experience in related field for at least 2
Skills and Abilities
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Great attitude and positive mentality, be a fast learner and be highly motivated
- Excellent organisational skills and be a team player
- A sense of responsibility and an ability to take the initiative
- High degree of attention to detail
- The ability to work with tight deadlines and under pressure
- Loyalty and sense of confidentiality
- High level of integrity and honesty
- Proficiency in MS
If you meet the above requirements, send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position as the email subject. Indicate your current and expected salary by Friday 09th November 2018.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.