Our client is seeking to recruit a Country Human Capital Manager who will be responsible for the following:
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Consistently advise and recommend updates on Personnel Policy Manual in accordance with Group policies and procedures, country rules and regulations; and ensure that all relevant stakeholders follow and implement the same.
- Participate, advise & follow up on Human Capital actions items raised during internal meetings, workshops or individual requests from HODs or Store Human Capital teams.
- Participate in Strategic planning; propose Human Capital initiatives regarding Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Training and Development in line with Group strategy, policies & procedures and guarantee its proper execution.
- Ensure staff accommodations are well maintained, secured and local rules and regulations are followed as per company commitment.
- Ensure synergy between stores in order to utilize available resources as efficient as possible.
- Following up on internal/external audit findings and ensure that all non-compliance issues are closed within required time.
- Be a role model and ensure application of the Group’s retail policies and guarantee the implementation of al laws, regulations and cultural practices of the operating countries are followed.
- Practice the company’s values and guarantee the same is respected and followed by the department team members
- Responsible for the performance of the management team. This is by:
- Setting particular objectives for the direct reports- once a year- which are in-line with the company and department targets.
- Carrying out performance analysis with regular feedback to direct reports and ensuring that this is further deployed within the team.
- Training Needs Analysis – Identify and recommend training needs for the team and follow up on the implementation.
- Identify employees with high potential growth and propose further development.
- Develop and implement on-the job training for the team.
- Promote and practice communication and participatory management within the team.
- Coordinate and ensure compliance with Human Capital audit (SOP) schedule and requirements.
- Ensure service providers/suppliers are in compliance with contract to ensure timely delivery of Human Capital services.
- Ensure that selected service providers correspond to the company needs.
- Periodically monitor compliance of all service contracts.
- Respect procedures in accordance with the DOA.
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- MBA in the same field preferred.
- Over 5 years relevant work experience preferably in a Hospitality/Service industry.
- Good knowledge of labour laws, rules and regulations.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Applications and ERP software (Oracle preferred).
- Good business communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants to submit their application including an updated CV, indicating their current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by latest 11th May 2018. Ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.