Our client, in the manufacturing industry, is seeking to recruit a Group Human Capital Manager whose purpose will be to aid top management to effectively manage the asset by developing, recommending and implementing/coordinating program and policies encompassing the following: Employment/Staffing; Compensation and Benefits; Performance management; Training; Career management, succession planning, and outplacement; and supervising and providing consultation to management on strategic staffing plans.
Reporting to the Group Managing Director, s/he will be tasked with the following:
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
HR Strategic Planning
- Formulating personnel systems and strategies appropriate to the company’s corporate mission and goals.
- Develop the organizational human resources strategy in compliance with corporate group strategy.
- Design the group human resources department structure, positions and process system in compliance to its strategic mandate.
- Formulate HR Plans, Policies &procedures according to organizational objectives.
- Keeping the board informed on personnel and employee-relations policies, as needed, to preserve and facilitate company strategy.
- Organize meetings with Management, plans for manpower as per requirements.
- Set up the working methodology for succession planning analysis, implementation and monitoring.
- Ensure proper recruitment process.
Compensations Schemes & Benefits Management
- Review and analyze the group subsidiaries.
- Guide the performance appraisal system Procedures and ensure its compliance.
Employees Relations Management
- Ensure policies and procedures for the treatment of employees’ horizontal and vertical inter-organizational conflicts.
- Enhance Organization communications and Encourage and develop employee communications.
- Ensure proper management of Staff amenities and occupational and health safety compliance.
Training and development
- Guide in identifying the areas for development.
- Explore the new skills to enhance productivity.
- Administer the Training Policy.
- Ensuring compliance with employment law.
- Responding to internal and external requests for service information and or data.
- Ensuring Health and safety compliance .
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources.
- Over 10 years of relevant work experience preferably in Operations/General Management in a manufacturing / Service industry.
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Human Resource Management (or equivalent qualification)
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants to submit their application including an updated CV, indicating their current and expected salary to email@example.com by latest Wednesday 18th April 2018. Ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.