Our client in the IT industry is seeking to recruit a Human Resources Manager. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, s/he will responsible for providing guidance in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the development of HR goals aligned to the company business strategy.
- Establish requisite relationships with staff and management with the view to anticipating and speedily responding to client’s needs.
- Oversee HR administration: Ensure proper record keeping in terms of completeness and accuracy for all staff data (staff files) and all HR related matters e.g. minutes; preparation and documentation of staff contracts and administration of attendance records; leave management and keeping records pertaining to leave.
- In charge of proper induction of new company employees
- In charge of facilitating and coordinating training initiatives and programmers and conducting a post-interview evaluation for trainees
- Monitor the CRM system and doing employee evaluation through the system on regular basis in the CRM
- Manage the entire recruitment process of new staff in conjunction with the department heads i.e. processing staff requisitions, interviewing, selection, appointment, induction, documentation, reference checking etc and hire only with the management approval.
- Support the monitor on project recruitments.
- Responsible for development and revision of company policies and procedures
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the company policy manuals and handbooks
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to policies regarding pertinent issues such as claims, discipline, leave, transition etc.
- In charge of staff welfare and welfare related initiatives; organizing for group activities and events and disseminating information regarding staff and related matters.
- In charge of industrial and labour relations and handling labour related issues.
- In charge of manpower provision for the relevant teams as per requirements and daily attendance reports.
- Identify and implement visible career paths and viable succession planning activities
- Develop departments to become large and independent entities in the company.
- Responsible for laying down health, safety and security policies and procedures; ensuring proper adherence to laid down standards of safety and security for workers and administration of medical insurance for relevant staff
- Responsible for personnel financial management policy for the company
- Manage work place relations, rewarding schemes, employee benefits & welfare schemes and employments contracts
- Support the payroll process by ensuring that correct data is provided to finance department
- Perform other related duties as required / assigned
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources.
- Relevant HR certifications.
- Over 5 years of relevant work experience in senior management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants to submit their application including an updated CV, indicating their current and expected salary to email@example.com by latest 18th May 2018. Ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.