Our Client, one of the leading producers of cement seeks to recruit a self-motivated and result-oriented OFFICER – CUSTOMER TECHNICAL SERVICES. The person will be in charge of the following:
- Give technical support for products to increase sales.
- Conduct meetings with engineers and architects, masons, contractors, and painters for awareness of the products so as to improve sales and achieve target.
- Attend to the problems faced by customer on his site and resolve them technically.
- Visit the sites for product awareness, site sampling and technical awareness of the product; Conduct sampling activity on site to assure the customer about quality of the product.
- Generate orders by visiting projects for lead generation; product approval by sampling on site and delivering technical details to the concerned personnel.
- Incorporate the product in BOQ of client list by site sample and approval.
- Regular follow up with clients for order generation.
- Regular follow up with the Engineers, Architects and Contractors for order generation
- Timely submission of monthly reports like MCR, Complaint report, sampling data.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors in Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 Years’ experience mostly in technical sales
- Must possess a valid Driving Licence
- Candidates from the paint industry preferred
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants to send their application and detailed CV, indicating current and expected remuneration to email@example.com, explicitly indicating the position in the email subject line.
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.