Africa Management Solutions Limited is a fast management consulting company with a very high paced dynamic working environment. The deadlines are many and very short.
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income to meet agreed monthly targets
- Spend much of the time working independently out of the office.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; proposal writing, solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the account management team
- Manage and maintain a sales pipeline ensuring all sales administration is current
- Create and be accountable for client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following laid down procedure
- Ensure the company remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients
- Develop and manage company communication/advertising plans
- Develop awareness of the company through all its communication channels (newsletters, etc)
- Public relations (attend business events, be a member of relevant networking associations, etc)
- Be a graduate, preferably with a master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or equivalent
- Have a detailed knowledge of consulting business operations and have worked as a business development manager or equivalent position.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills and be a confident negotiator able to close deals
- Be able to work under pressure in a dynamic environment demonstrating excellent organizational and time management skills
- Flexible, self-motivated and can coordinate several simultaneous projects.
- Able to Network with businesspeople, attend workshops, trade shows, and seminars to keep up-to-date on changes in the marketplace
ESSENTIAL: KPI driven and a Go getter
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your ID, CV, O- level Certificate and Passport Photo. Applications will be processed as they are received.