Our client is looking for a Restaurant/Contracts Manager. Reporting to the Project Manager, s/he will be tasked with the following:
Role and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations.
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly meetings with the client to discuss issues and feedback to Project Manager and Catering issues to Catering Development Manager.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors.
- Organize and supervise shifts.
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses.
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events.
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads).
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices.
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations.
- BSc degree in Business Administration; hospitality management or culinary schooling.
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager.
- Proven customer service experience as a manager.
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff.
- Familiarity with restaurant management software.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills.
- Acute financial management skills.
- Financial monitoring and control of the contracts.
- Ensuring Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality compliance is maintained and the Company’s procedures and objectives are achieved.
- Commercial awareness of a Catering establishment.
If interested and you meet the above specifications, kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by latest 02nd July 2018 stating your current and expected salary. Indicate the job title on the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.