Our Client is one of the leading Cement manufacturers. We are looking to immediately fill the following position.
Designation: Sales Executive
Mandatory Requirements include:-
Should have worked in the Industry of Paint/Cement/Drymix, wall-putty, tiles, tile adhesives , grouts, other building materials etc.
NB: The position is based in Kisumu, and candidates residing there are encouraged to apply.
- Responsible for all secondary sales & collections with all existing customers in the assigned regions.
- Responsible for identifying, approaching, bringing on board & developing New Customers (Retailers & Contractors) within the assigned region.
- Ensure that IHB / end customers are met and convince them to use JK White Cement and JK Wall Putty and Tile Adhesive
- Responsible for sending the Daily Reports to line manager.
- Responsible for management of Customers Accounts (Own Customers).
- Responsible for submitting monthly planning for marketing activities within the region, organizing & executing as per approved schedule & within the budget & to realize sales from the same.
- Ensuring that no customers are lost & efficiently handling of any customer queries that may arise.
- Responsible for getting the best price realization from all customers.
- Responsible for working closely with each dealer in ensuring that most retail outlets are being serviced efficiently by getting timely supplies and to develop the best distributor network within the coverage area.
- To maintain updated database for all customers, classify them into ‘a’, ‘b’ and ‘c’ categories and work closely & strategically with each to step up their sales volumes in order to effectively move them into the higher categories
- Must be a Graduate and above.
- Understanding of company products and policies.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM tools.
- Adoptability and Accountability.
- Fluency in Swahili and English is extremely desired.
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested applicants who meet the specifications to send their CV, indicating past or current and expected remuneration to email@example.com, and clearly indicating the position in the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.