Our client is a subsidiary of Kenyan group and distributes and markets household appliances and electronic goods. It wishes to recruit an energetic and high self-motivated individual to sell company products by maintaining and expanding customer base; managing staff. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Managing and Supervising of Key accounts in the region.
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Selling the company products on behalf of the company.
- Generate leads and follow up in order to generate more business e.g. Tenders and contracts.
- Identify current and future industry trends that appeal to consumers.
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Coach, counsel, and train sales employees.
- A minimum degree in Sales & Marketing
- 3 years relevant experience.
- Post graduate diploma in marketing will be an added advantage.
Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Meeting sales goals, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability.
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly send your application and CV stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by latest Friday 27 July 2018. Indicate the position on the email subject.