Africa Management Solutions Limited is management consulting company with a very high paced dynamic working environment. The deadlines are many and very short.
We are looking for highly motivated young minds keen to start off a career in Human Resources Management. The ideal candidate must be willing to work long hours in situations that require high intelligence levels, perseverance, tenacity and self-confidence.
- Undertake General HR duties supporting various clients with assigned HR related work
- Undertake multiple HR related data entry jobs
- Develop and maintain an effective database and tracking system for clients and Candidates
- Develop and adhere to approved policies and procedures.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Innovative and ability to think outside the box
- Good in English: speak, read and write additional languages eg. French, added advantage
- Multi tasking capability and ability to work independently on a task and result basis with everyone
- Should be very proficient with Microsoft Outlook, & MS Office (Word, Excel, PPTs)
- Street smart, Go-getter and dynamic with a good positive attitude, strong commitment, perseverance to complete the task on hand within the time frame and as per the defined process and expected standards
- Presentable with Excellent inter personal skills and ability to develop and maintain strong relationship with staff, external audiences, etc
- Ability to work well with all other internal stakeholders within the organization
Education: At least a bachelors degree in any field
Experience: At least 6 months in a HR/ Management/ Office Administration related environment.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your ID, CV, O- level Certificate and Passport Photo. Applications will be processed as they are received.