Our client seeks a EVM Helpdesk/Document Clerk with experience in Administrative work within a Workshop environment. The person should have working knowledge of Maximo/Fleet Management programs and an accomplished user of Microsoft office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
The incumbent must be willing to work in Afghanistan where the working conditions are arduous and includes heat and dust, frequently involving much physical exertion and exposure to the elements and aircraft related hazards. Operations will be of a 24 hour nature taking place both day and night and may include routine air travel.
Reporting to the EVM manager, the person will be responsible for the following:
Core Responsibilities and Duties:
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of Work orders
- Logging and tracking of Work orders and stores requests via Maximo
- Preparing and sending administrative reports to other OSS departments as required
- Maintenance of servicing schedule and notification of service due to relevant departments
- Liaise with departments for delivery of vehicles for work
- Updating time sheets as required
- Assisting in preparing leave applications for EVM staff
- Any other reasonable task as directed by EVM Management.
- Knowledge of workshop operations
- Experience of working on operations in austere remote sites or in developing nations..
- Familiarity with NATO, ICAO, IATA and ISO terminology and standards.
- Ability to work methodically and pay close attention to detail; Excellent organisational skills;
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team.
Qualified and interested applicants to send the following to email@example.com, explicitly indicating the position on the email subject line:
- Updated CV in Word Version;
- Driving licence;
- Scanned Travelling passport;
- Jpeg passport photo;
- All education and professional certifications and licences; and
- Recommendation letters from the employers.
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.