Improve Your Chances Of Getting Your Dream Job With Us. Register Your CV Details Now.
AMSOL has assisted thousands of candidates in securing employment by some of the best employers in Kenya, East, Central Africa and beyond in the last seven years.
Registering your details with us is FREE. Employers pay for the service.
What this means is that, you could get your next job tomorrow at no cost.
Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Simply upload your CV on our portal at www.amsol-africa.com
- To contact you whenever we have a job that suits you.
- You will receive up to date advice on the job market
- Get timely career advice relating to CV’s, interviews and companies hiring.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS BY CANDIDATES
1. How much is the registration fee?
There is no charge to candidates. Employers pay upon successful placement of a suitable candidate.
2. What types of jobs are available?
We recruit across various industries, professions and various levels. Visit our job vacancies section on our website for the current jobs.
3. Who Are Some Of Your Clients?
We have consulted for top local and international firms such as Checkpoint Software Technologies, Brett Communications Limited, Bridge International Academies, Kevian Kenya Limited, VIPortal Inc, Office of The Controller of Budget, JHI International (South Africa), Aliaxis Group (Germany), Aliaxis Group S.A. / N.V. etc
4. Do I need to provide references?
Yes. Reference checks will be done before we submit your CV to a client.
5. What should I bring to an interview?
Please bring a copy of your CV, your certificates, payslip and any other relevant information that supports your application.
6. Will my skills be tested?
To ensure that you’re the right candidate for the demands of a specific position, we may assess your skills and characteristics in order to place you in an environment in which you’ll be successful.
7. How long will it take to place me in a position?
This depends on the needs of our clients as well as your marketability, including your skills, availability, salary and flexibility.
8. What Other Services Do You Offer To Professionals?
We offer the following premium services:
9. Can I Visit Your Office?
Yes you can. We are open from 8.30am to 5.30pm on weekdays (we DON’T open on Saturday and Sunday). We are located at Vision Plaza, 3rd Floor, and Suite 12A, along Mombasa Road.