Feel Confident. Impress Interviewers.
Interview coaching is for you if:
- You want to avoid feeling nervous and gain confidence for the interview
- You attend a lot of interviews but don’t get the job
- You have stayed for a long time without attending an interview
- You were fired from your previous job or have been made redundant and you are unsure of how to explain it if you’re asked in an interview
- You have been invited for an interview that is in line with your dream job
- You don’t have any upcoming interviews but you want to prepare for future ones
- If you have been making job applications and want to be ready when called for an interview
Questions that candidates ask themselves when they receive a call or email inviting them for an interview:
- “Tell us about yourself”? Should you say personal things or not and for how long do you speak?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What do you know about this organization?
- How do you stop feeling so nervous and appear confident?
- What do you say when they ask you about your salary expectation and how do you negotiate?
- What will I say when they ask me why they should hire me?
- Which question should you ask when they ask you if you have any questions for them?
- What is the best answer to “Where do you see yourself in 5 years?”
- How do you make sure you dress professionally?
- It’s been a while since you attended an interview. How have things changed?
- You were fired from your last job or made redundant. How do you express this without ruining your chance of getting the job?
We will help you face an interviewer and land the job!
This is what you will get:
- Strategies on how to be confident and impress interviewer
- Sample answers to tough interview questions
- Personalized feedback on areas you struggle with during an interview and how to overcome
- A comprehensive guide for future interviews.
We have coached individuals from diverse professions such as NGO, accounting, banking, HR, procurement, security, admin, operations, hospitality, and other professional backgrounds.
We are a leading HR consultancy firm in Kenya offering recruitment services to a variety of corporate and NGO’s in Kenya and beyond. We know what employers are looking for when they interview candidates.
We have consulted for firms such as Check Point Software Technologies, Brett Communications Limited, Bridge International Academies, Kevian Kenya Limited, VIPortal Inc, Office of the controller of Budgets, JHI International (South Africa), Aliaxis Group (Germany), Aliaxis Group S.A. / N.V. etc.
Let’s begin the journey towards getting YOU hired in your next job interview together!
Book a session by contacting us today. Email address is email@example.com
Remember to attach your CV and job advert.
Call us today on Tel: 020 52 38 767 Mobile: 0738 038 378
Visit Our Office @ Vision Plaza, 3rd floor Unit 12A, Mombasa Road.