Our client, whose work revolves around growing, packing and exporting of fresh fruits and vegetables, is seeking to recruit an Operations Officer who will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure operations activities are executed within the allocated budget and timelines.
- Offer business support including: administrative and human resources; perform budget allocations and expenses management for all business operational activities
- Conduct regular operational reviews and audits for various processes, set operational goals, ensure resource assignment, work allocation, and performance , conduct regular meetings with staff to discuss about operation updates, ideas and issues
- Ensure customer complaints are handled and resolved accurately and quickly.
- Develop and implement plans to improve operational effectiveness and efficiencies.
Education and Knowledge
- Minimum of a Diploma in relevant field
- Experience in operations
- Processing or production industry experience desirable.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Computer literacy
Qualified and interested applicants to send their application and detailed CV, and supporting documents, indicating current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org, explicitly indicating the position in the email subject line, by latest Wednesday 06th March 2019.
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.