Our client is an outstanding product and solution provider in the field of information and telecommunication, and is the unique supplier of end-to-end solutions with optoelectronic devices, optic fiber & cable and optical communication system.
As a high-tech enterprise, our client offers services in four major industries: fiber-optic communication, data networking communication, wireless communication and intelligent applications.
Our client seeks to recruit a SITE MANAGER who will be responsible for the following in addition to building a positive, committed team:
- Managing day-to-day operations related to the FTTH project.
- Coordinating accurate, up-to-date reporting of project status, scheduling, and planning, managing project timelines and monitoring critical dates that impact the Rollout.
- Managing the schedule of Site Acquisition deliverables.
- Visiting various sites as needed with vendor for site design and or negotiation issues.
- Supervising the site acquisition planning vendors’ progress relative to assigned projects.
- Providing direction and guidance to Site Acquisition and Zoning Specialists as well as conduct weekly meetings with vendors to review individual site progress.
- Oversee the finding of suitable site candidates, review preliminary site documentation, review negotiated terms of the standard lease or option agreement with property owner, report the negotiation issues to the client, review letter of explanation describing every deal point for completeness.
- Coordinating with other managers, consultants and contractors on project to ensure quality performance.
- Liaising with End Customer Legal Department to ensure smooth approvals; build and maintain superior client relations.
- Socializing with Municipalities/Organizations to speedup process of permissions.
- When required, perform site hunting based on the technical parameters provided such as nominal points, search ring radius and tower heights; perform, take photos, and record all basic technical parameters as required, including access road.
- Search for the legal property owner and negotiate within the approved leased cap or rates.
- Minimum of 3 years active experience in FTTH project.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a highly interdependent team of individual contributors.
- Highly organized and disciplined with proven time management skills.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly send your application and CV stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com by latest 30th April 2019. Indicate the position on the email subject.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.