On behalf of our client, an Automotive Manufacturer, we seek to recruit for the position of Spares Head – Kenya.
Will be responsible for identifying sales prospects and leads, pitching and selling Bajaj genuine spare parts as well as maintaining good relationships with customers & users.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Automotive 2W, 3W business.
- Excellent command in English.
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to meet targets
- Self-starter, self-disciplined and target focused but able to work in a team environment
- Demonstrates drive, passion and flexibility,
- Possesses integrity and honesty.
- Identifying, qualifying and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customizes targeted sales strategies in line with group spares head.
- Building business relationship with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support: answering potential client questions and follow up call questions
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain and grow accounts
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be in front of the clients
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Reviewing clients feedback and implementing necessary changes
- Reaming in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- Sending daily reports to group spares head.
How To Apply:
Qualified and interested applicants to send their application and detailed CV, indicating current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org, explicitly indicating the position in the email subject line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.